2.14.2007

oh frabjous day, calloo callay!

no school today!!!!

REASONS WHY I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY '07:

1. An ice storm has hit Princeton, yippee!! I can't really remember the last time I had a snow day. My roommates and I are gonna party like it's 1999. Actually, we'll probably just spend the entire day trying to catch up on our ridiculous amount of homework--'cause we're cool like that.

2. Tonight is the cheeseburger date night....our group has expanded to include two more lovely friends. Cross your fingers that we don't die driving to the diner.

3. My dad sent me a cute valentine's day package. I think that is just the sweetest thing. I was never that girl in college who would get those gigundo care packages from their relatives and friends. But every year for Valentine's day, I would get a small envelope with a little box of candy and a card from just Dad. What a guy.

4. LOST is on tonight, and nothing could make V-day more special than looking at Jack and Sawyer for an hour.

4 comments:

-K- said...

...except that Jack and Sawyer weren't on at all. But I enjoy Desmond's accent just fine. Why didn't he just tell Penney what her father said? I hate when pride gets in the way of people just being honest. So then he goes and makes himself look like a shmuck. (I mean I understand that this all had to occur the second time so he could carry out his fate, but the first time? C'mon? He was just being dumb.) Honestly, I'm not sad about Charlie's impending death. He's such an annoying bugger. Claire will finally get a sigh of relief. Okay, but here's by big question for you. Remember in the fall when Sun, Sihede (no clue how to spell that), and Sun's hub went to back up Jack and the gang in the sailboat, and Sun shot Colleen? Well then they cut it off, and never really explained what happened to them after that. Obviously they got back all right, but there are some loose ends there that I want clarified. Okay, and how about last week's episode? So many answers there. Why Claire was kidnapped? Makes sense now. Juliette? Makes sense. Love her by the way. I hope she hooks up with Jack. I think they secretly love each other.

Do you love that I just went LOST crazy all over you comment wall. BAM!

-K- said...

P.S. I'm thinking they might do something to Sun, because she's preggers. WATCH OUT SUN! And did you notice the polar bear in the mural on Penney's dad's office wall? I love how the connect it all together.

greensing said...

oh man, I KNOW. no jack?! no sawyer?! not even a glimpse of jin's freaky six-pack?! what kind of valentine's day episosde was that??? but, desmond's story was interesting, and i wholeheartedly agree about charlie. that saved the episode for me. and i have been outraged about no resolution for the boat shooting, too! and where's the dang "rescue party" that they've all been forming for so long. and they better go back for jack, or i'll lose it. i didn't think about claire when they told juliette's story. you're brilliant (or i'm dumb-either way). i would be sad if they killed off sun, but it's probably going to happen. whatever happened to sweet religious rose? i always liked her, even if i thought bernard was a tool. you can't just give them a miraculous back story then forget they existed! ALSO, in the preview, it showed jack talking to this brown-haired woman and she said she was there to watch. now, my question is, what group was she from? jack's group or the tail section? i can't remember.

i love that you love this hardcore. do you love grey's too? if you do, happy three-parter!

-K- said...

Yes...brown haired girl? Did you see the preview that had Jack making out hardcore with a brown haired girl? She looked of Oriental decent. Where did she come from. There are so many people now. How about that brown haired girl and the sexy dark haired guy from Love Actually hanging with Locke and S in that secret hatch with a bunch of TVs. All of a suddend girl saves the day in that episode? It just irked me, because the close-knit group is so secretive about letting the people in on what's going on. So then all of a sudden they just let these two people come with them to check out the TV hatch? C'mon.

AND YES! I am hardcore into Grey's. LOST, Grey's, and The Office are the only TV I watch during the week. I am loyal and addicted. Grey's kills me. Remember the season finale last year with Izzy and Denny? I was balling, and I was totally wrecked the next day. My students asked me what was wrong, and I was like, "Denny died last night, and I'm not over it yet." So last week was out of control gory. I hard watching parts. Trapped in car guy? Yikes. I had to hide my face several times. You know what's funny. As much as I love the show, I really am not crazy about any of the characters individually...EXCEPT CALLIE. I LOVE CALLIE...and Miranda.