2.26.2007
i am cursed.
you will not believe this, but now my NEW computer will not open a window to the internet. bloody hell! what have i done to deserve this?! is it because there was that one time when i didn't pick up the gum wrapper that missed the garbage can? or about a couple weeks ago, i saw the car in front of me hit a squirrel in the road, and i laughed meniacally? (HEY, i didn't try to hit it!! that's an improvement!!) i know there are only 2.8 readers by now anyway, so i'm sure there's no real emergency, but hopefully i'll be able to post again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hope I'm the 0.8th reader, because I'd like to think of myself as eight tenths of a person.
But, what I really want to say is, "Good job laughing at that squirrel." If you were near me, I'd give you a hearty high five.
i hope i'm the 2.0 reader, because i'd like to think of myself as a split personality.
but, what i really want to say is, "I wish i had not eaten as much cheese this evening." if you were with me, we would have shared it and i would not feel as gross.
i could hop on to this bandwagon, but i won't. but can i say it's sad that all 2.8 'ths' have been taken leaving nothing for me. maybe i'm the 'th'...hmmm
I'm new (hi), so I don't know what makes me, but I just wanted to share with you how once upon a time I was driving home and passed by a fat, ugly, actually ginormous possum, slinking across the road in front of me. Af first I paused to let him by, but then, on second thought, I yelled out some sort of profanity, and BACKED UP TO HIT HIM!!! Thankfully I missed. SICK! I still don't know what I would have done if I'd hit him. He probably would have totalled my car, or I might have gotten hung up on him like some sort of giant rock, but at the very least it would have made a sickenly gigantic thump. Ugh!...Anyway...What was I saying? Oh, right! Squirrels and Possums. I think it's normal to laugh. It's also sadistic.
Post a Comment