
there's nothing like packing up and driving south. 12+ hours later, and we were in charleston, my new favorite city. here's the menu: art galleries, southern mansions on the harbor, cheap & gorgeous jewelry, horse-drawn carriages, freaking amazing restaurants (the best seafood ever), unbelievable gardens, an italian gelato shop owned by a guy named paolo (of whom i now have a poster), the sweetest hotel room named after francis marion the swamp fox...i could go on for hours. jen and i had a fabulous time, even though it was a thousand degrees....but really, it's so hot in new jersey, why not be hot somewhere else, too?



3 comments:
so.
gorgeous.
I love the south too. Let's all move to North or South Carolina and open up a crawfish cannery. Or something.
However, this post begs the question: When are you getting your butt to San Diego? I have palm trees! I have seafood! I have crotch-sweat inducing heat!! Seriously!
ALSO I just rented a house that has a private YARD and trees so that means hammocks and vegetable garden and other stuff. You must come!!
I was wondering why you haven't posted in so long. I see now. You were preoccupied. Beautiful pictures! Have fun. Say hello to Jen for me.
I have a sort of kind of date with a guy from Charelston tomorrow night...woot woot!
By the way... I miss you. A lot.
Post a Comment