
I had hoped there wouldn't be a part iii.
unfortunately, my hopes were dashed when i watched charlie and the chocolate factory for the first time tonight.
Veruca Salt wants a trained squirrel as a pet. She stupidly crawls down there and looks one of these nasty little demons right in its big, black, horrible, ugly, soul-less eye of disease...and what did she expect to happen? lollipops and roses?!

This was taken shortly before the squirrels all MAULED her...they were crawling ALL OVER HER BODY.....SCRATCHING at her FACE....how are children all over the world not scarred for life after watching that scene??
but i have to admit that after watching this rather odd movie, i'm actually more creeped out by something other than those vermicious-kannidish squirrels.... (besides johnny depp's accent)....

what the...

7 comments:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
no part of a movie could be more horrifying unless they did a remake of the birds, only with squirrels, and called it the squirrels.
I'm so sorry you had to watch that part alone.
and I LOVE the new template. far out.
You would've loved IUP... when I got there the population of squirrels was 2 bajillion. But then they started poisoning them so by the time I graduated it was only 7.
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
now that would definitely cause a few of my freakish nightmares to resurface.. no way am i watching that movie.
Why did they even remake that movie? I grew up scarred from the original, and now a whole new generation of children will fall victim.
Please, people! Chocolate should never be dangerous.
-Michelle
Have you ever listened to "Black, Brown, & Beige" by Duke Ellington, a orchestration he composed to follow the story of black America? There's this recording with Mahalia Jackson, and listening to her sing on "Come Sunday" and "The 23rd Psalm" I thought I should ask if you'd ever listened to it.
no i haven't listened to that...sounds like my style. do you know if it's online anywhere?
You can buy it on Amazon ... but get the recording with Mahalia Jackson.
Post a Comment